Tuesday, January 3
Finally updating this long neglected blog....
Back in Canada after spending 2 fulfulling weeks back home...
Really enjoyed the time spent meeting up with frens and love wans...
Only if i had more time
I cood plan more activities @ the beautiful house my dad built...
I cood eat more nice food...
I cood ..... and the list goes on...
Next break, I promise i will organize something like a futsal at NIE, chill out water game at my pool and barbeque or out to town for dinner, then movie... Woaz sounds good...
Lol.. Damn, sch haven started, thinking of next break.... Jialat.... So fast homesick liao...
Anyway, frens here have all moved back to their room... Met up with them, and gave them some small X'mas gifts... Tot ang moh country, so muz follow ang moh culture, exchange X'mas gift... Tmd... End up they didnt exchange any gifts... Cheat my damn feelings... Or they racist isit, dun wanna exchange gift with the asian kid....
Lol... Anyway, they werent any of the above, juz that they didnt bring anything along, and they sorta say they will get me something next time... God noes when ah...
Finished up with all my unpackin, room looks good.... And... after realising the importance of having a facial wash on long flights and due to the climate here, my pimples are all dying... yahoo...
Gonna sleep... Sch starts at 10am tmr... Hope to get up early to do some light workout since every1 commented I seem to be even skinnier... Back to 7 hours of sleep a day....
Till next time, take care every1....
Jx
11:58 AM