Tuesday, October 11
I admire engineers, cos they are wat they are today, by completing the heaviest workload that a university can offer. They could have easily chose some other faculties and most likely have an easier life, but no!.... they chose to be engineers....
During my orientation week, there was this faculty challenge thingy going on... And one of the engineers were jeering pple from the business and justice department.. It caught the attn of a gal in business and she stared at this particular guy, replying back, " Hey wats ur problem, we pple from the business are actually gonna be your future boss... "
Quite a good remark, but not good enuff...
The guy from the engineering department juz replied, "We engineers do not have a boss.. We design, we invent, we create, we engineer... " tapping his head as he said this. Then he went on, " We built ur office and everything you gonna need in order for your business to survive. Without engineers there wouldnt be the world today..."
Thats it lah... Engineers rulee... 3 cheers for the engineers....
I noe you all are suffering under the heavy workload... I've mugged thru my long weekend, and find myself with still some more work to do... And then i turn arnd and see the pple in business or other faculties partying and enjoying life...
I have lost my life... I haven watched a movie, haven touch the steering wheel or a car, much less to say drive a car, haven played a real soccer game, haven went out for shopping (except for groceries), haven touched beer, haven touch alcohol and the list goes on...
I hope you pple still haf a life... My only hope is that I will find mine back this December...
A happier song to cheer u all up.. From the Disney soundtrack... Shooting Stars... Lolz...
And isit that hard to find 2 female companions... Tackle the china meis in ur uni lah... I bet they are damn desperate for any attn.....
Jx
5:36 AM