Monday, September 5
When u are all alone and stomach growls, u juz gotta show off ur culinary skills..
-> Here u go : Thats my lunch for todae.....
->Today's house special are - Scrambled Eggs, Dried Tasty (Instant) Noodles....

->And of cos the world-class sliced beef in pepper terakyi sauce... Mmmmmm! (Oh yah, wanted to make carrot stew too, but was juz lazy.)
-> U wonder how this came abt? I didnt go down to the kitchen located 4 floors down... I had a mini kitchen in the toilet, all thanks to this electrical stove. And y the toilet? Cos I made full use of the ventilator fan, turn it on so it juz sucks away all my cooking evidence...
-> UH OH!!! There are sprinklers located throughout the building, and even in the toilet... Wat if the cooking gets to the sprinkler and it goes off and fire alarm and........

-> Dun worry mate... I've got it all covered... Taped a plastic bag arnd it to make it air tight, sprinkler is as good as gone... U can see the ventilator beside it...
Finally wat can I sae... Well, a smart man makes full use of all his resources.... Soon, I will go get a rice cooker and a slow cooker... Haha... Can whip any sort of meal in a instant man....
Jx
2:19 AM