Saturday, September 3
Its Fridae... Hmm, guess when I typed this, Dennis peagent shd be over... So how isit? "Hi I'm Dennis and I own a car!" -> Cool enuff to earn u the top spot?
The student advisor once caution me that many foreigners esp the Chinese get culture shock when they arrive in Canada... Am I going thru Culture shock? Hmmmm..... Actually Canadians arent all that bad lah. I guess its the posers in my school and in the residence that I cant stand. Today when I went to shop for more groceries and cooking utensils, I ate at the same old fast food joint (its not exactly a restaurant, juz a shop in the corner of the shopping mall). The owner recognise me and sort of strike a deal with me after knowing I'm here for studies. So now I get a cheaper rate for his burger and fries and a free flow of coke. Wonderful isnt it. But things here are real expensive, the set meal cost C$8++ but the quantity of fries here are like the size of 3 large fries in MacDonalds.
Came to know this guy who stays opp my room... Was abt to leave my room when I saw him trying to tidy his room. A rather messy guy... Anyway, he is rather pleasant to talk to and he's a desperado for attention...
->"Hey u noe wats this? (shows me this thingy that u can see pple smoking in Arab street.) You know it gets u real high and real popular. And also, I've got nitendo and playstation here too.. It really makes u real popular..."
Adoloscene, Hormones, Gals, Sex... Wat can i sae... Onli things that the kids here care abt...
Canadian slang... Guess Im slowly gonna get use to it and pick it up.... Here are some of it that I notice...
The greeting - > "Hi, how r you?" ->standard wan, no matter where you go
And u shd reply -> "Fine/Good, Thank you. How r you?" ->Model Ans, tested and proven
Above is the best way to strike a conversation.....
There are other phases like -> "cool mate, no worries and etc..."
There was once that I tot ac guys are damn posers..... Wait till u all come here man, then u realise wat posers realli are... To wat I've been observing-> esp my residence advisors, these Caucasians think they are the world's greatest lover, coolest dude/babe and most charming person to be ever born. Stuck up in every sense... So if like this gal walk past, they will be like, hey look at me, look at me, bet u nv see some1 so charming b4... And when they see a chinese man walk past, they will be like, arghz fuck off...
All I haf to say -> "Yeah... Fuck off... If u try using ur brain for once and not juz keep looking at the mirror, u realise that u aint nothing but a piece of worthless shit..." (That felt so good...)
Hmm it isnt that easy to cope with such pple and an expensive environment here... I dun mind taking the bus here and there, carrying heavy groceries and walking some distance... But the bus fare cost like C$1.60++ per trip (student rate) and even the washing machine here cost C$1.50 to use... (Knn, think i need to sell backside veri soon liaoz....)
Been scouting for couple of days but the place here is really dead, nothing much to do... How to spend my time esp the weekends? I think I need to ask my bro to mail me the frozen throne CD... Wahahaha.. I can life DOTA 24 hrs here... DOTA DOTA.....
Anyway guess I've bitch and whine enuff for the day... Shall go miranate the beef so that I can haf nice steak for dinner...
Jx
4:51 AM