Friday, September 30
ITs 1st October... Which marks 9 months since we started dating... The nice, sweet Jan 1st date is still fresh in my head...
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, darling.....
Hmmm, I guess our relationship is rather confusing, even im not too sure abt it... Our stand is that we are no longer together as a couple, just very good friends... but in actual fact that neither one of us will commit to a new relationship and we do miss each other alot...
There was 1 nite while showering, I was wondering wats my view on the difference between liking and loving some1.. I guess you can always like some1, but when loving some1 comes as a total new story... Loving some1 is to practically make her keep liking you. Being able to always entertain her, share her sad moments and cheer her up, fill her life with full of surprises, be the strong stable shoulder for her tired head to lean upon... If you cant fulfil these basic criterias and wanna rush into a relationship, i guess the relationship wont last very long as it was doomed when it juz began...
Rite now in the other part of the world, I guess there is so limited things that i can do for u, maybe juz msning with u to entertain u and cheer u up... Am I qualified for this love? I guess not, thats y I told u the things the other nite. However no matter what, I feel that we will always share this special relationship. I will still be be there for u still when u need it...
Anyway, its been 4 weeks since im here... wahahaha... so means another 9 weeks b4 going back... Haha, and oh yah, your 9 months anniversary present is the pullover and T-shirt from my school... I think u gonna love it and its kinda cool to wear something that states University of Ontario Institute of Technology in Singapore heh... Soon this sch gonna be famous somemore... Wont mail it to you though.. Haha, personally bring back for u this dec.
Hmmm, weather here is getting cold man... I was shivering and and chattering when I ran to the gym with a jacket, shirt and shorts.... Wind here is strong man, news report said it went to abt 100km/h.... But on the other note, I feel its quite a experience to enjoy this chilly wind... Have you all ever tried drinking ice cuppucino in this cold weather? I was savouring this nice ice cuppucino from Tim Hortons (famous for donuts and ice cuppucino) in this late drizzling nite... I was like "woah... I wont get to feel this shit in Singapore man.... Cold winds howling at you and you are there drinking something cold... "
Haha, nowadays, my roommate is very on abt going to gym.... There was this one day when he looked at my abs and said how did you train to get that... I told him honestly, its natural... Skinny pple like me juz get born with it.. Haha, obviously he didnt buy that, and the fact that I eat so much during meals didnt substantiate my point.. So I volunteered to hit the gym and start training with him... Good way to keep fit, release stress and look at some hot ang moh chick training out.. LOLz...
Haha, I think Im a China mei magnet man... There is this other chinese gal who sometimes stares at me during class.... Maybe cos I set my own trend here, think Im the only guy who wears slippers and berms to sch, compared to the ang mohs always wear skater shoes and mostly pants... Maybe thats y I got the attn of the rather exotic gal in my calculus lecture... We sort of look at each other and she smiled and I was too stunned to do anything... Lolz...
School is getting pretty good... Some guys think im the coolest guy arnd cos I stopped sch for 3 yrs for the army and end up smarter than them... lolz... but then im so careless, think i need to work on my basic addition, substraction, multiplication and division man... Always lose marks there, lost my fast and sharp mathematical mind during the army days man...
Heres the mugger corner of the week......
For last week ans, the error in the equation was that you couldnt divide the equation by (x - y), cos x-y=0... And u cant divide anything by zero... Got it... Lolz
Interesting fact....
Do you guys know that, friction btw your car tires and the road has no relationship with the size of tires....
Frictional force is only affected by the composite of the tires... And in actual fact, bigger tires may give u less friction... Cos on a rainy day, more water is trapped by the bigger surface area of the tires, and the composite of the tires dropped, giving less frictional force...
Jx
8:30 PM