Tuesday, September 6
Haiz, Im starting to miss my 5 star sunny island - Singapore...
Mainly cos, Singapore is so so much much much more convenient. Hungry at nite? Juz take the keys and drive down for a bak kut teh supper or chicken rice...
Here, even if u do own a car, there isnt any place for u to go get some food... So all u cood do is look into ur fridge and see wat u haf to whip out some supper for urself...
I haf juz missed my dinner. Dinner at the dining hall was from 4 - 6pm. Who the hell eats dinner at this time? I look into the fridge and everything I've got from the grocery store haf all disappeared...
I tell u a hungry man is a pissed off man... And even the grocery store is a distance away... And nothin is open todae, cos its labour day.
This a fuck up place with no food!!! I need food man... It wood be heavenly if i juz snap my fingers now and bah kut teh and satay and... Arghz... Im juz making myself hungrier.
Anyway juz a quick update... Ehzz, I'm officially known as Singapore to that gal and bunch of frens. I've lost C$5.oo in poker... More pple haf moved in. My roommate is here. No more speculations, roommate is a guy and he's really called Jade. Korean but been living in Canada since young, a Canadian citizen already. He's okae i guess....
Hmmm juz realise that my automotive eng is afterall quite pretigious.... Seems like nerds from all arnd Canada are venturing into this course. Some pple actually couldnt get into this course and ended with manufacturing engineering... Looks like its gonna get competitive. And oh yah, if u think only Singaporeans are kiasu, take a look at Canadian. Juz cos there is some rewards system in the Residence, which have prizes like free vouchers at any place u wan, every1 single person here is like wayanging to earn points which make them 1) the winner, 2) popular and 3) recognised by the management team here.
"who do you wan to be a?"
"wayang warrior"
"how far?"
"all the way!"
"any sweat?"
"no sweat, chicken feet, haha all the way!"
Way to go man... Back to army days... And now u gotta study cos there is examinations and u be competiting with hardcore nerds. Seriously man, these are hardcore nerds, 1 look at them and u noe. Thick specs, lifeless look and everything u can picture as a nerd...
Sch starting tmr... Hope it will turn out fine... Fine will do... I dun expect it to be that fun... Anyway tats all folks, stay tune for more stories from the Singapore man cast away in the Canadian Suburbs....
Jx
7:16 AM