Wednesday, September 7 It really sucks that you are going to school on the first day and u dun haf much frens. So simply, u are juz a lonely lifeless loser.... Wat to do, who ask me to leave my comfort zone of frens in Singapore... Anyway First day of School was wat I've expected. Came to face the bunch of gays at my faculty of Engineering. Way to go man. These are hardcore nerds I tell u... Seriously... Y? I tell u why.... The oreintation leaders juz told us to be at this lecture hall tmr (Weds) at 1pm cos there is this exam we are suppose to take. I think its to catergorise us. And all the nerds all start to kan chiong real bad... Fuck spider seriously... Kan chiong to the max.. Qns keep spurting at the orientation leaders... "what test.. How come we dun noe abt it?"......... "Tell us wat subjects is it gonna be on?" .... "Can I dun take this test cos I've got real good grades at high school..." You noe wat... Fuck off nerds.. Its juz a small test... And it doesnt matter if u fail or get zero.. Cos u paid school fees and they cant juz kick u out... Arghz... Think... Inmature fucks... And I bet they are off studying at this hour... While I've juz enjoyed a outdoor movie at the lawn... They showed the longest yard... Nice show... Anyway there is less than a handful of gals at Engineering and I think the majority went to the nursing foundation. Went for the international student meeting, hoping for better pple but end up seeing more kaisu china kais, nigger punks and oh yah a fellow singaporean... But hes not really some1 who I will hang out with... A poly student, Malay or Indian, definitely not chinese, and all he thinks is abt choinging... Wonderful... Below are some photos of the day.... International student meeting..."Hi PRCS, hi africans... nice to meet you..."
First Day at School
My dulan face, waking up in the morning, ready to face orientation.....
And oh yah the nicest part of my day, the outdoor movie... The weather's pretty nice at arnd 16 degrees and the movie was nice.... Its those kind of shows that I wood haf caught it with u guys in Singapore.. Oh well...
Jx
9:44 AM