Monday, September 12
ArgHz..... Fuck this place, fuck everything here....
Im juz going so crazy here...
Its like the first weekend after the orientation, lectures only just started and every1 here is just mugging the weekend away... Hardcore mugging... Wake up early in the morning, study till lunch, then study till dinner then study till sleep... Yupz, nobody ever goes out or do anything else, might be mainly cause this place is so dead...
All the students here are just scaring me.... Every single one I met in my Engineering block has a Canadian Scholarship to study at this university. They average from 80+% to high 90% in their high school grade. In the international student catergory, the students come mainly from India and Africa and I dunno where... Just dark skin nerds who seem to knoe every single piece of shit... I'm sure they are under some scholarship too..
A classic example is when the lecturer went out of point and talk about Einstein theory on light being independent of frame of reference, and the indians will go look for him after the lecture and discuss abt it mentioning taking the variable of this and that to be true... WTF?!?!!?
There are very little chinese here, and I believe pple here dun really welcome the Chinese... The chinese here, are all gals.... And being a gal, coming to a foreign environment is so much easier... Gals will always help gals and guys will nv turn down on any gal's request... And these gals are real smart ass... One of them tells me she top her highschool in China and to avoid competition in the universities in China, she comes here to study... She got like scholarship waiting for her all around the world... Wonderful, come here spoil market... Actually not spoil market, cos the market here is just too powerful...
So basically, the students here are so fucking smart and they still mug so hard... Im like just a pathetic soul who forgets everything studied in JC days, trying so hard to cope with the pace... And i havent told u all the shit news - Universities in Canada has a high drop out rate... In University of Toronto, the dropout rate for 1st year students in one faculty was up to 75%....
So therefore, the probability of me going to get drop out is almost definite.... And when projects come, I dunno who I will end up partnering... The Canadians will form their own groups, the dark skin pple will form their own groups and the gals will form their own groups... So where can i go now?
Just to show you how intensive the studying competition here is, take a look at my roommate... He just studied 2 chapters of maths on Sat, completing 2oo qns of them, and now he juz completed 1 chapter of physics plus all the qns there... I asked him if he wants to accompany me to go explore this dead area and get some stuff, he just said he wanted to study... So I just went alone...
The place here is so dead and u really need a car..... The bus comes every hour and there isnt any proper bus stop, so basically u dunno where to wait for the bus and where the bus is going to stop. Therefore it makes changing bus and getting to the main shopping centre rather challenging I say... And of cos fucking dulan..... Carrying all the stuff u bought and trying to find the god damn bus stop then waiting there not knowing if the correct bus will come...
Haiz.... This is just so saddening here.... I dunno how much longer I can tahan... ARGHZZZZ...... One day, I tell u one day, I will just buy a bomb and bomb this school and all the students in it.....
I'm almost there liaoz, reaching the breaking point.........
Jx
3:20 AM