Sunday, August 21
Right now I guess I the only guy whose life is in a mess. Trying to finish the loose ends of my never ending pile of work, packing tons of clothes, updating software into dad's laptop (so that I can use there temporarily), spending time with frens and love wans and so on..... Frens have all settled down in their tertiary studies, actively participating in social activities... a.k.a jio chais...
Going overseas to study may seem exciting but its hell lot of work and esp, when u dunno anything abt there, with no frens or relatives staying there. So much confusion trying to contact the damn school and sending a package there will take like 3 days with express courier service and on top of that with a 50% chance that the package may juz go missing. Haiz... Really irritating, and I juz found out almost every student there has registered for their courses. The student advisor juz email me and ask me why I didnt read the package they sent to me and do my course registration... Good question! Cos the damn parcel didnt reach my house... It seems like Canada and Singapore are juz 2 ends of the world, no link no contact watsoever. No direct flights there, transit thrice, 25hrs ride. Ha, to be frank I dun look very optimistic at all..
But then again, this 4-5 yrs of study there will be the crucial time, my stepping stone into the working life. Its not juz learning about cars... I've gotta experience and learn about the car industry there, understand their style of work and see if I can bring back anithing profitting to the Singapore market. For now I can see a few paths of my future career.
1) After studies, juz help out at Dad's company...
2) Start a workshop, repair and modify cars.....
3) Parallel import cars....
4) Design and build cars....
I certainly hope I dun get stuck at Step 1 and spend all my life working in Dad's Company. Step 2 seems the most ideal and I noe u guys will sure come to me asking me how to make ur '2nd wife' go faster... Dun worry I make sure I will learn how to tune the engines to perfection. And in return you all muz put the logo "---JX Tune---" on the car. Hahaha... Next, I will hire my business marketing frens out there to help me sell parallel imported cars to pple. Shdnt be that hard to sell I guess, cos its cheaper than cars from agencies and my workshop is there to settle all probs in the car. Lastly, dunno whether will ever come true, (many of my aunts are physcoing me to fulfil this step) is to design a car, setup a factory in some cheap country and start production. If this happen, I guess I can appear on Times magazine liaoz.
Think i dreaming too much abt my future liaoz... Heres the pic to end of this article... Mit Evo.. soon to be owned and driven by JX....
Jx
2:28 PM