Thursday, December 23
I am so god damn tired...
Totally shag out man, every part of my body doesnt seem to be responding to my brains
and it doesnt help tat my brain isnt processing much....
Wat do u expect....
For last 2 nites, i've only slept a total of 6 hours, done my duty, went swim, jog, play soccer, best of all chiong and then went stra8 to Malaysia to shop one whole dae....
Hmmm dunno how but amazingly i still going down to Chinablack....
Eyes r puffy, eyebags pertruding, lips turning red.... All signs of lack of sleep...
And y the f*** and i still going to Chinablack.... Seriously theres no need to bother abt gals in tis condition man....
Haiz juz becos dear vincent bought tix for me and im giving him face.... lots of face...
Lucky i haf no plans for X'mas eve.... X'mas eve shall be my rest day....
The day of rejuvenation.... The much needed time to replenish my body system....
So plain, so boring heh... I dun care... I juz sleeping my way thru X'mas eve...
Jx
9:33 PM