Friday, November 19
Tonite....
I met my first accident...
Although it wasnt any damaging wan...
But it still cost me $50...
The Mercs is seriously big...
To juz make the mercs maintain on its own lane is already a challenge...
On my way to Balestier...
I tried to squeese into the right filter lane...
The taxi on the lane beside makes it quite tight....
I check my left bumper and then my right bumper...
Both cleared so i continued...
Ha! but i forgot my side mirror...
And it hit the side mirror of the god damn taxi...
I check mine... Okae no prob...
Check my rear mirror...
Taxi stopped... Hazard lights on..
Damn...
And his side mirror cracked...
After some settlements, i decided to fork out 50 bucks to settle the damage...
Although he die die also wanna to fork 60 bucks...
For tat incident, i think im getting quite paranoid driving the big mercs...
Think Wenny gotta agree on tat too... Think she got quite a scare too.. Heez...
Haiz... Guess i juz need more experience with tat car...
Jx
1:26 AM