Sunday, November 21
Haf i mention to any of u tat my neighbourhood is becoming a make-out spot for couples...
Cos theres the park there and thick vegetation....
Therefore ive spotted or rather gave 2 couples a fright already...
Tonite was my 3rd...
And i realise the gal is actually my neighbour....
Wtf...
But i nv realli go disturb any of them, juz trying to take an alternative route back home
However, they always sense me, frightened and drove off immediately....
Haha....
I guess maybe its exams stress lah.... Exam period nowadays...
Since scientic research has proven sex releases stress...
I guess pple r getting it on more nowadays heh...
Hmmm gals really need help can come to me...
Haha... Wtf....
Anyway, juz now juz came back from watching soccer at Indo Chine...
I really like live band performance.. (And the toilet there)
Watch them strum their instruments and juz enjoy the music created...
Its juz soothing to juz get a drink and listen to the band performing...
Furthermore u can watch soccer too...
And not forgetting the pretty gals...
Yeah lots of them...
Talking abt gals,
I sense tat short skirts and those fluffy wan (dunno wat u call them) r in the trend again....
Yeah those fluffy wan u always see actress in The O.C. wearing them...
So many of them wearing.... And ive been busy looking.. HEez..
I feel tat those skirts r realli veri pretty and attractive...
Any1 agree with me? HAha....
Theres still things i wanna write...
But i guess i save it for later entries....
Going to turn in now... Cos gotta wake up for soccer early tmr...
Nitez pple....
Jx
1:50 AM